Feel like someone let the air out of your fingers and toes?
Then use the following steps to fill yourself back up again:
1) Switch your diet or a good portion of it with raw foods (Fruits, Veggies, Greens, and Nuts). And if the idea of walking around with a bunch of carrots sticking out of your pockets doesn’t appeal to you, then consider getting yourself a Vitamix/NutriBullet/NutriNinja or a similar badass blender to size those suckers down to a smoothie
2) Have a Himalayan salt lamp or a water feature (or both) in your Office,Living Room or wherever you hang out the most allowing stresses to melt away as easily as cheese in a microwave
3) Always work from a list and if you’re feeling overwhelmed at any point say to yourself: “I’ll be as chilled as a chili pepper and do what I can today. That way, I’ll have the luxury of waking up tomorrow.”
4) Kick alcohol and cigarettes out the door. Or put them in a cab and give the driver the address of your longtime high school nemesis.
Alcohol, Cigarettes, and other drugs suck the energy right out of your body leaving you feeling like a wrenched up towel the following morning (resulting from overnight withdrawals).
5) Stop watching the News, Soap Operas, Reality Dog Shows, and other shocking TV programs. You only have a certain amount of emotional energy to go through the day with. So don’t allow energy vampires to hang out in your living room, briefcase or closet (even if they appear cute and harmless).
6) Drink at least 1 glass of water every single hour. When the “flow” is clear, your mind tends to be more “fluid”.
7) Don’t drink Coffee after 5pm or eat anything 2 hours prior to going to bed, unless you like the idea of sleeping with your eyes wide open.
8) Eliminate anything that has flour, preservatives, and sugars (except for natural sugars such as fruits and honey).
Processed foods, preservatives, and chemicals gives you a quick high and then bring you straight back down to earth at a hundred miles per hour. The result? A very uneven and unhappy face
9) Meditate for 30 minutes before and after work (without the swaying and snoring). You’ll feel more energized and be able to handle anything that comes your way with a giggle and a grin
10) Finish the day with a hot bath infused with a few drops of lavender and possibly with some light Classical music playing in the background. But don’t keep the stereo anywhere near the tub as this can leave you completely buzzed out of your mind.